Alex At Home

Thoughts about gardening, cooking and living by the beach in California

Sunday, October 29, 2006

schmap

I recently got notified by Schmap that my flickr photo of the La Jolla Contemporary Art Museum had been selected for inclusion in their Travel Guide. I had not heard of the Schmap guides until that point, but when I looked into them I discovered that they offer an online guide for cities all over the world which is constantly being revised to give you up to date information. This is a really great idea because usually when you buy a guidebook for a , it you don't visit it again for another five years or so, the book is out of date, apart from the main landmarks like the railway station and airport! The other great thing about Schmap guides are that they can be downloaded for free. If you would like to download a copy of a city guide, click on the Schmap box in the sidebar and choose your city or go to www.schmap.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home